Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Productive Day

Isn't my African Violet pretty?

African Violets are one of the only plants I can keep alive. They don't bloom often, though, so I'm very pleased with this one.

And today I got a lot of knitting done. I went to work early and didn't take a lunch break, so I got to leave at 3:00. I went straight to Knitorious to sit and knit a while before I had to go to meet the girls for dinner. Then I proceeded to our regular Wednesday Night Knitting at Barnes & Noble. Here is my progress:
This is the bottom part of the Baby Albert sweater, all finished. This should go quickly.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Wow, those Baby Alberts just zoom along, don't they?

So on Wed nights, do you all have a moment of silence every week in memory of me? Does anyone still remember me? Can you tell that I'm feeling lonely?