Tuesday, April 19, 2005

More Stuff I'll Never Get Around to Making

The new Interweave Knits arrived today. I love this magazine! [thanks Mom!] Here are some of the things I like. (There are more, this was a good issue, but these are my favorites)

So pretty!

So cute! -->

This one I'd have to change the colors for, which can be a daunting task. However, I think it's unique, but classic-

A not-dorky man sweater --



Last year at stitches I got to see and feel some buffalo yarn and roving. It's really soft and wonderful. And it comes in any color you'd like
...as long as it's dark brown.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oooh I can't wait till I can get my hands on it. I hate those dorky men's sweaters :)

Gwen said...

I liked the striped cardigan as well. Also, really loved the Premiere pullover. I like the idea of the Triada scarf thing, but don't know if I would use it in reality...