Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No, Seriously.

I said I was serious, and I guess I really was. Tomorrow I'm going to go look at it again, and when Agent returns on Monday I'll put in an offer. Here are some pictures of my favorite things, in case you were too lazy to click through on the last post (you're forgiven, I do the same thing.)






For all you Antiques Roadshow buffs out there, get ready to feel jealous, because living in this area it's really easy to find a house with a genuine Rookwood Pottery tile fireplace, and this is one of 'em. And it's spectacular.

3 comments:

LaTejanaFria said...

JEALOUS (100,000)

danielle said...

GORGEOUS!
(and yes, I was one of those people too lazy to click through)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo envious. That house is so spectaculor. The floors alone were enough to win me over to say nothing of the beautiful windows. Sigh,I can only dream. The front porch would have made me sign the papers for sure,.Good Luck.