Friday, July 30, 2004

I love the USPS and I love Target

hello. Today I'm going to show you my incredibly good buy I got at Target.

 Posted by Hello

I got these shoes for $2.50. There is nothing wrong with them, they're just your basic pair of navy blue canvas shoes. How could I NOT buy them? So, if you're near a Target, get thee there, because the shoes are on clearance!

Does it GET any better than this? I don't see how it could.

And then, I love the USPS and Paypal. Now, I know, a lot of people don't love the USPS. But let me tell you why I love it. Recently I've been shipping a lot of stuff. There are packages of jewelry (which I'll explain later in another entry) and I sold some stuff on Ebay. Now, when your buyer pays for something with Paypal, all you have to do is click on a button labeled "ship" and it will figure out postage for you (you have to weigh the box, of course) and then print out a shipping label and the USPS will take your payment through PayPal. Brilliant. Then, you go to www.usps.com and request that the package be picked up. If you can wait for the next day when your letter carrier is there, this is all free. Do you want to know what else is free? All those "Priority Mail" boxes at the post office. That's what's free. You can even order them in multitudes from the post office, and they'll deliver them for free. You can even set up a recurring delivery, all for free. I just think that's amazing.

So I don't have to go to the post office and wait in line or worry if I'm going to get there before they close. Brilliant.

0 comments: