Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I'm so Excited, and I Just Can't Hide It

The universe has come together in my favor. I must have some fantastic Karma, and am being smiled upon by the Knitting Goddess, and a few other dieties, because, just last night, I made my FIRST ORDER FROM ELANN!!!!! That's how poor I am, I can't even buy yarn from Elann. But last night I did. This month I sold some stuff on Ebay, I got some reimbursements, and I have some bills I don't have to pay this month, so it all works together to mean: extra cash. Enough that I decided to finally order the yarn I've been eyeing for about a month now. I'm so excited, I can't even stand it. I'm sure I'll be having fits of apoplexy until it arrives, and then I'll probably just fall over dead before I can even get the box open.

New yarn!! Yippee!!!


These are some of my accessories for my "craft booth". I got them on Ebay, and I'm going to use them in the near future. I'm all signed up for a little craft show at the workplace of my friend, John. It's October 12. We'll see how it goes. I'm a little nervous, but aren't those easels fabulous? I'm going to use them to hold signs that say who I am, and list birthstones, and prices, and stuff like that. The vase I'm going to use to display some necklaces. It's wide enough that they will sit over it; and if they don't look good that way, so what? It'll look pretty sitting there anyway.

So much to be excited about. Yippee!

0 comments: