Thursday, August 11, 2005

On the Road Again

This will be the last post before I leave for Stitches, and I probably won't be blogging from the road because I no longer have a good bag in which to carry my computer and I just thought of it now when it's too late to go out and buy something. My computer-carrying backpack got battery acid on it, but that's another post for another day.

Here's the second Uptown Boot Sock, all ready for a good heel-turning. It's going very quickly (since I haven't been working on anything else) and hopefully it'll be done soon. I'm not sure how much to expect to get done while at Stitches. I can only shop for so long, but then I only get to do it once a year, and I may not be able to pull myself away. We'll see how it goes.

I'll let you know when I get back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Stitches Beth! Can't wait to see how much fun you had!!!

Emily said...

Have a great time!