Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finally - A Documented FO



I finished this sweater almost two weeks ago. Oops. This was the second time I've worn it. I love it. It turned out great, and while I need a better shirt to wear under it, I think it fits pretty well. Many people love the color.

It was a straight-forward pattern, and went together well. The only anomaly was that the bind-offs at the arm-holes and arms didn't match. Usually the same number of stitches are bound off to form the arm holes (or armscyes) and to form the top of the sleeves (I can't remember what they're called, caps?). I checked the other patterns in the book, and some of them were also done this way, so, since I was done with all four pieces before noticing, I went ahead and tried to sew them together anyway, and they went together fine. Hmmm. Learn something new...

1 comments:

Gwen said...

Looks awesome. I love that yarn. All I did today was unknit...

Gwen