Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How to Do Stuff

Just a quick note:

I was browsing Instructables in a very brief bit of boredom earlier today and found this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Bath-Bombs/

Not only is it a fun Instructable to do, it's a fun Instructable to read. It's well written, and humorous to boot. I'd like to think if I ever met this woman we would be friends.

If you're curious about my knitting, it is continuing at a good pace, however, I can't show you. If you belong to Ravelry, then head over and investigate.

Coming soon: Steeking Party Chez YarnEnvy

1 comments:

DeAnne D. said...

Hiya! Thanks for the shout out! (I saw it on the referrer logs at instructables.)

I'm totally in awe of the textile creations you make! I've tried knitting...I cannot be trusted with pointy sticks, apparently. ;)

Just FYI, in case you feel this burning desire to play with more bath products and soap stuff, I've got more "how to" and "DIY" projects over at SoapyHollow.com.

Thanks again for the mention, and congrats on all your groovy projects! Go you!