Monday, August 03, 2009

A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

I know you were thinking that your day would be ruined if I didn't post more pictures of the hole.

Here you go:


This evening I put on some already-filthy clothes and got on my belly and lifted some large stones out of the hole. I have now uncovered an opening to a further tunnel down into the earth. Still can't see anything, though, other than more of the landscaping stone bricks, which seem to be holding the whole thing up. I tried to get some good pictures using a flashlight, but I'm not sure how much it helped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a good candidate for the peanut treatment. They should follow the hole down to the tile. Maybe even something larger to follow the peanuts.

Unknown said...

I have an abundance of packing peanuts. I've just been waiting for an environmentally friendly use for them. I also have a bunch of old plastic nursery pots . . . and a broken microwave. Let me know.

Before I read your post, I wondered what was glowing in the photos. The flashlight may not improve the quality of the photos, but it enhances the ambiance of the hole. Much cozier than before.