Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes!

Possibly an old and tired blog title, but who cares?  If you're actually visiting my blog, as opposed to reading it in an RSS reader, you might have noticed a few changes.  Ha!

It was certainly time for a new look, and and I went back and forth between Blogger and WordPress and self-hosting, and came down with Blogger again, since it's free, and it's free to edit your code, too, unlike WordPress.com.  I still have a few things to add in the sidebar, but for the most part, this is what you get.  It's not exactly what I wanted, but because my HTML and CSS coding is meager, I'm going to live with it.  However, I'd accept free help if you have it to offer.  :)

So my blog has moved out of 2005 (does anyone else remember frappr?).  I wonder what the next set of changes will be?

0 comments: