Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Stitches Midwest Blogger Meetup

Chris has given me permission to make an executive decision.

This year at Stitches Midwest, the attending knitting bloggers shall meet Saturday evening, say, 7:00 to 9:00 (or until the wee hours), in an open-house-type format (meaning: show up when you can, there's no such thing as late. Heck, come early!), in the main lobby of the Hyatt attached to the convention center (I remember it being quite large).

My suggestion would be to find a way to identify yourself. Not everyone has a T-shirt like me, but maybe a representation of your blog logo, or just the name of your blog. Maybe I'll bring sticky nametags to make it easy. "Hello, my blog is..." or something like that.

Of course, if someone else made the executive decision before this, I will certainly accept their decree. Otherwise, please disperse at will.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I iwll mark it on my calendar! Did you hear, Loopy Yarns in Chicago is inviting Stitches attendees to a party at their shop. Check it out. http://www.loopyyarns.com./News.html

Gwen said...

Woo Hoo! Looking forward to it. I'm looking for a new knitting bag. My regular one suffered a melt down this weekend when not one but two of the straps broke...

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Gwen

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to avoid the weekend crowds and head over there Friday. It should be a fun weekend for all. Have fun!

Tipper said...

The man and I will be there tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I would have come, but I went to the Student Banquet instead. It was a shame they were at the same time!