Sunday, August 01, 2004

Mystery solved

Why would I lay down on my couch at 1:30 on a Sunday afternoon and stay there, zonked, until 4:00? At 4:00 I couldn't answer this question, but I knew that I felt like my entire day was wasted. This is patently untrue, I only lost a few hours, but I'm sure you know the feeling.

Well, it was around 4:15 that I remembered waking up around 4am. I got up, messed around on the computer for a while, and then tried to go back to sleep, which didn't work. Since I went to bed around midnight last night, that's not a lot of sleep. Maybe, just maybe, that's why I would fall asleep on my couch for two hours.

So, now it's almost 5:00, I've wasted another hour browsing knitting blogs, and I've eaten almost an entire box of Cheez-It Twisters Hot Wings & Cheezy Blue Baked Cheese Snacks. They were my "reward" for having sung a solo in church this morning. It didn't go that great, I was nervous, for some reason, but I didn't fall over, and that's all that matters, as my voice teacher would say.

I'm going to try to get a little done, and then I'll have a knitting report. I still have to document my side business for you. I keep meaning to, but that's what I was planning on working on today, and that has not gotten done.


0 comments: