Friday, December 31, 2004

A Grateful FO Recipient

Ok, ok, I know I thought I'd NEVER get this done, but I woke up at 4:00 this morning, and having an enduring case of the heeby-jeebies I couldn't fall back asleep. I had just a tiny ball of yarn left, and so I plodded on. And it is finally done.

Here it is blocking (with a light misting of water):



And this is the grateful Carol, recipient of the Ruffles Scarf:She LOVED it. I knew she would. She said she's going to wear it every day. She said if I see her wearing it every Friday (when I have lessons) then I will know that she is also wearing it every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, too. She wore it during my lesson, and said that it was like wearing a warm cloud. She also said that she was bummed she couldn't wear it tonight. Her excitement made it worth every hellish minute.

0 comments: