Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More Cardi Raye

Progress!
This "no homework" thing is great. I had forgotten how great it is. The color sequence is finished and I'm almost ready to bind off for the neckline. Woo hoo! This is my first cardigan. Aren't you proud? I know I am.

The Bookish Girl asked if I was going to do the ribbon thing on the front, and indeed I am. The ribbon is actually very special hook-and-eye tape that I had to order along with the yarn from The Netherlands.

And tomorrow is knit night at Barnes&Noble, and I can't wait. It's been so long. Do I dare try to keep track of the neck decreases while talking? What the hell. I can handle it.

And, it's four days until the Big Chop. I've washed it for the last time until Saturday morning right before it's cut off. Wow.

1 comments:

Teri said...

Looking good...it's amazing what you can do when you have the time, eh? Are you getting excited about the big chop? I'll be in Philadelphia this weekend, but if you need moral support or just want to chat...call my cell. I still have my St. Louis cell number.