Friday, June 23, 2006

Update: Game On!

Just an FYI for those of you who follow my life's travels with baited breath:

I got the offer letter today. As soon as my boss finds some time to get back to his desk it will be O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L. I'm blowing this popsicle stand, and moving on to greener pastures.

It occurred to me the other day that I'm not sure if Kentucky will let me in: I'm allergic to horses! I might not pass the entrance exam.

I will be seen this weekend traipsing around apartment communities in Northern Kentucky and every yarn shop I can find in the greater Cincinnati Metropolitan Area. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats Beth!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Enjoy your weekend!!

sheep#100 said...

Congrats!
Hope you find a nice apartment soon!

Kirsti said...

Many many congrats! I hope you find somewhere perfect, next door to a yarn store!