Monday, August 06, 2007

Did I Mention I'm Going to Stitches?


There is no better time to acquire new yarn than right before Stitches, right? Actually, this yarn was dyed by a friend with a fantastic Etsy business, but every time I tried to buy some of her wares from a St. Louis yarn shop everything I wanted was gone. So when she recently posted about her new line with new colors, I wasted no time.

Isn't it pretty? It's really fine, too. I probably would have cast it on immediately if I had any inspiration for what to do with it. I have to think of something wonderful for it. Any ideas? (Socks, of course.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! Good luck finding a fun pattern to match.

Also, thanks again for your help on Saturday! The sweater is finished with little ladybug buttons and I'm back to my long neglected socks.

I'll keep you posted on any other developments.

-Colleen