Saturday, August 02, 2008

Cuteness I didn't post before:

It seems that Sadie will wear clothing.  Perhaps not very willingly, but she seemed to get used to it.  Thanks go to Liesl who found the doggie stuff at the Gap Outlet so Sadie could have a .99 t-shirt.

And this is what Gwen brought me:
Isn't it beautiful?  I can't wait to make it into socks, but it might be destined for something better.  Hmmm.  Worth some thought.

And in more recent news I have a new gadget.

The phone on the right replaces the phone and PDA on the left.  This is a great way to destash: get new stuff!  Hee!  Just kidding.  It did de-stash my purse, though.  The new phone does more than the old PDA and is smaller.  Awesome.  It's taken a bit of tweaking to get it working just. so. (Mac is still very much the minority) but since I've been using the Palm operating system for So Long (7 years?) it was very easy to transition in general.  Now I just have to remember to turn the ringer on so I will actually get calls.

1 comments:

ShannonAnn said...

That is a seriously cute phone. What brand/model is it?